Join us as we explore the mythic “Lost City of the Incas,” Machu Picchu - one of the greatest attractions in the world - its origins shrouded in mystery. The site is perched between two peaks with sheer sides of the mountain offering dizzying views of the valley and ancient ruins below. We will see the sunrise over Machu Picchu and then explore the ruins together...
- Take the incredible train journey to Machu Picchu or (optional) take the four-day trek from one ruin to the next on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Explore the gorgeous Sacred Valley and visit the massive Inca ruins of Sacsayhuamán, Pisac and Ollantaytambo.
- Bargain for textiles, tapestries, pottery, jewelry and more at the famous open air Sunday Market in Pisac
- Explore Cuzco's historic center, abounding in a stunning mix of Peru's colonial and Incan architecture.
- Meet the friendly Andean people who have kept Incan traditions alive.
- Learn to speak some Quechua with the Sacred Valley locals.
- Over the course of this 9-day adventure, you’ll learn about the ancient Incan civilization, the fascinating Conquistador-tinged history, the indestructible Inca architecture – all set in a spectacular landscape.
Next: About Tours to Peru